Promote your restaurant even before it starts!
Promoting your restaurant is one thing you should not miss if you really want to succeed in the restaurant business. Marketing and promoting are also one of the most neglected things you will find in the restaurant industry.
Mostly because the owners think that if good quality is served, the guests will keep on coming. Though some of that is true, you cannot totally rely on our food quality to get you more business.
You have got to get out there and spread the word. Here are a few things you can do to increase awareness in the marketplace,
Start dedicating some time, money and energy into marketing your restaurant.
Marketing is not possible if you don’t spend.
• Collect their physical address and email ids.
• Create monthly and seasonal promotions and communicate to them as frequently as possible.
• Create your Restaurant Yearly Marketing calendar.
• Update your guests on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and other social media platforms about upcoming activities and events.
• Launch Seasonal Food festivals and communicate to your guests so that they know what new is coming and when! • Keep on introducing and promoting new recipes and menus to keep your guests excited and curious about your restaurant.
GOPAL KAMATH started working with his father in a small restaurant in Mumbai,INDIA and went on to create a chain of restaurants’ of his own. He then started helping individuals passionate about owning their own restaurants and guided them to achieve their dream business. Over the past 10 years, Gopal Kamath has helped innumerable individuals with their Restaurant Business. His mission is to create One Million successful restaurateurs in coming 10 years.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.